Sunday, February 24, 2008

When Tommy was a baby...

He used to say:

"bahdoose" instead of "bottle"
"eeyayo!" instead of "Ee i ee i oh!"
"jungle Jim" instead of "Uncle Jim"
"tool dirt" instead of "sawdust"
"osh dainit" instead of "gosh dangit"
"owee bweedeen" instead of "I have a cut"
"berder" instead of "booger"
"feenee" instead of "thing"
"dit" instead of "train"
"dizao" instead of "dusty" (the dog)
"oh sss" instead of "horse"
"hambaburger" instead of "hamburger"
"moderder" instead of "monitor"
"hoppa depot" instead of "home depot"
"wosha" instead of "washer"
"kook" instead of "cook"
"boinky" instead of "trampoline"
"sakloto" instead of "motorcycle"
"biser" instead of "spider"
"grass weeder" instead of "weed eater"
"hatoo" instead of "thank you"
"bee ssss" instead of "please"
"grama soap" instead of "Grandma Holt"
"gonna barf" instead of "I think I'm going to throw up"
"ee ol dee" instead of "I'm all done"
"sypro" or "syprel" instead of "super"
"I hear dat noises" instead of "did you hear that?"
"Excuse me, I burpted" instead of "Excuse me, I burped"

No comments: